Mercury in Aspect: Communication Quality, Rewards, and Headaches
|October 23, 2010||Filled under Astrology, Aspects, Jupiter, Mars, Mercury, Moon, Neptune, Planets, Pluto, Saturn, Sun, Uranus, Venus|
Represents communication, information, knowledge, business interactions, short distances, mail, science, quickness, siblings, detachment, clarity, etc.
With the philosophy of “no better or worse, just different” as well as not keeping signs in mind, I reflected upon Mercury’s interactions with other planets and itself:
Communication: Planet Mercury in aspect
Pulls things in (attracts). When in harmony, nets high degree of pattern recognition, connecting the dots and being quick at solving problems with unusual solutions. If in conflict, causes to miss out in arrogance and lack of intellectual respect for self or others.
- Mercury to itself (natal) or Mercury / Mercury (synastry) – Connected or Removed
- Mercury / Uranus – Inventive or Wild card
Issues to resolve / challenges ego (repels). When in harmony, nets the sweet spot of enlightened experience. If in conflict, causes mental pain and discomfort.
- Mercury / Mars – Assertive or Aggressive
- Mercury / Saturn – Responsible or Restrictive
- Mercury / Pluto – Penetrating or Invasive
Anything goes (attracts). When in harmony, nets riches beyond your wildest imagination. If in conflict, causes immense loss and embarrassment.
- Mercury / Jupiter – Expansive or Exaggerated
- Mercury / Neptune – Higher Mind or Lower Mind
Emotional (repels). When in harmony, nets telepathic, healing, and harmonious connections. If in conflict, causes mental fatigue and messy interactions.
- Mercury / Venus – Subdues or Bitchy
- Mercury / Moon – Telepathic or Confused
- Mercury / Sun – Warm or Cold
Please note: See page about VirgoVault
Have your say!
Leave a remark below OR ask questions like, “What the heck are you talking about?” :)or “How did you arrive at this?”
Did you like what you read?
Reply, retweet, like, share, etc…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Want a personal reading, consultation?
Check me out at YOUR Wisdom Guide
Incoming search terms: