The Alchemy of Turning a Square Into Trines (Jupiterville)!
|December 21, 2010||Filled under Aspects, Astrology, Learning, Life, Music, Video|
I have a belief that no such thing as good or bad exists, only difference.
What’s in a square? That which we call a trine. By any other square would smell as sweet. Oh, I think Will would get a kick out of that quote mod!
In the Wikipedia Astrological aspect article it says, “Basically, the square’s energy is similar to that of a trine but it is intensified to such an extent that the energy is said to be stressful.” I agree.
Split them up, they make two triangles (squished Trines). Put them together, they make a square.
Make your square work for you. Reap all the rewards and benefits from a square that you are meant to have. One Square makes two triangles or Trines. A Trine is related to Jupiter. So that means BIG luck — the Jackpot, if you can successfully turn your square/s into Trines.
The Square is a HIGHER FORM of the Trine. The Trine is wrapped in a constricting and protective Saturnian box. Imagine the gift, the power contained within. The Trine is lazy; the Square tense. The Trine privileged; the Square tested. Should you choose to accept, your mission is to blast the box off the Square to get to the Diamond Mine of Trines. Think Indiana Jones!! Think Zen Warrior! Only those who can harness the power of a Square (Pandora’s Box) will succeed in receiving more gifts than one Trine bestows.
Turning a Square into a Trine/s
The basics in turning a SQUARE into a TRINE, Triangles goes something like this:
- Do the exact opposite of what you would normally or want to do. Do something different.
- Exercise discipline rather than restrict planetary themes and influence. You know what I’m talking about.
- Channel the Trine sign attributes that reside next to the Square. A Square is 3 signs apart, a Trine 2 signs apart. So if your Square is created by the signs Sagittarius and Pisces, channel Scorpio to replace Sag. Or Aries replaces Pisces to create a Trine with Sagittarius. It’s helpful to select a sign that’s already in Trine so you can get the most out of the transmutation process.
Visual Representations: Manifesting The Miracle
Fancy a bit of mind-expansion, relaxation, Opera to get you juiced up for your mission? Colour, sound, and also SHAPE express ideas!
Did you like what you read?
Reply, retweet, like, share, etc…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Want a personal reading, consultation?
Check me out at YOUR Wisdom Guide
Incoming search terms:
- empty square symbol (20)
- how to turn squares into trines (14)
- turning squares into trines (9)
- How to turn a square into a trine (2)
- can a square act as a trine (1)
- virgo opposite leg of t square (1)
- Turning A Square Into A Trine Astrology (1)
- turn ing a square into a daimond (1)
- triangle in jupiter big jackpot (1)
- square two trines astrology (1)