Planet, Sign Delineation: Many Ways to Read Astrological Signatures
|March 25, 2012||Filled under Astrology, Aspects, Houses, Planets|
(originally posted on Astrogasm)
As many astrologers would agree, one aspect or signature does not tell the full tale.
How could someone who loves to sing (me!) actually sound good (maybe) if they don’t have the classic aspects for a vocalist — Sun Conjunct Venus or Mercury, and Venus Conjunct Mercury?!
Well, my Venus is in Virgo and it goes like this:
* Venus in the 6th or 3rd
* Mercury in the 7th or 2nd
* Venus Conjunct Vesta
* Venus Conjunct Mercury
Phew, all from one planet and one sign combination!
Getting to Venus Conjunct Mercury, with this method, shows that I have underdeveloped singing talent!
I may not become a superstar vocalist but I do have it in the astrological DNA or as a signature, though hidden! And it’d be better if it were Venus Gemini (as Mercury has a stronger rulership over that sign)! But with practice, and training I might be able to sing where people aren’t trying to run away from my sound. Ha ha.
Or I might be able to become a one hit wonder (coming out of nowhere, the underdog!). 🙂
As probably can be discerned, one aspect or astrological signature can open the reader and seeker to so much more. That’s one reason why astrology is complex (yet simple, at the same time).
When I tell you that I have Venus Virgo, you know at least FOUR things about me (see the bullets!).
You know that I:
* love to talk and communicate with all sorts of people.
* love to serve and I am a devoted lover.
* make money from communicating.
* value health related things such as fitness, organic and natural food, etc.
* talk a lot to my partners and business associates.
* frequent communication, speaking, etc. is part of my daily habit or work.
* show my love to others when they are sick and that I am loved, when I am sick. Also that I get love-sick and love can sicken me! But I love to shower my love on to a partner, everyday! Yeah, I’m an affectionate PDA kind of Gal. ;P
Oh shoot, that’s more than four things (dang houses)!! And it’s still a superficial delineation.
Now with my Venus being in the 8th, I have a deep Plutonic vibe. I write my own songs and I’ll sing about themes that are often deeply painful or dark in tone (if you discover the underlying occult meaning, that is).
So, I’m not finished with my bullet points yet — with Venus in the 8th, I also have Venus Conjunct Pluto!!
Get more out of reading aspects, planet and sign, charts… feel it, know it, own it.
If there are duplicate or triplicate signatures (ie You have Venus Virgo in the 6th), you’ll know there’s a powerful theme going on — take note.
Here’s another one…
Venus Capricorn is like:
* Venus in the 10th
* Saturn inÂ 7th or 2nd
* Venus Conjunct Saturn
Now, you try it. Take any planet and break it down. If you want more of an explanation, reply. Heh, reply anyway. It’s nice to know people are reading and if you want it to show up on your twitter timeline, just hit the ‘bird’ image before posting!
To learn more about the myriad of ways to delineate an aspect, check out my four-part blog post series from February 2011.
This post inspired by twitter friend, ringthedamnbell
Did you like what you read?
Reply, retweet, like, share, etc…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Want a personal reading, consultation?
Check me out at YOUR Wisdom Guide
Incoming search terms:
- reading signs (13)
- how to read aspect lines in natal chart (4)
- hidden talents and 12th house (3)
- planet in sign interpret (3)
- astrology singing talent (2)
- delineation training astrology (2)
- detailed interests for vertex in sag in 5th (2)
- the wonder logos Scorpio (2)
- aspects for singing talent in astrology (1)
- astrological way of doing signature (1)