What Qualities Make a Good Practicing Astrologer Who Reads For / Consults Others?
|September 14, 2011||Filled under Astrology, Readings & Analysis|
- Passionate. Astrology isn’t for the faint of heart. It takes much observation, reading, learning, and doing. If an Astrologer is not passionate and serious about astrology, they won’t be passionate about giving a top quality reading, adding value, providing modern impressions and services either.
- Curious. Great Astrologers keep asking WHY. They will ask everyone, including you, WHY? Astrologers are not fortune tellers, they are life helpers. If an Astrologer has stopped asking why, their egos are probably no longer in check.
- Ethical. They do this work for the right reasons. They have standards of professional practice in place.
- Sensitive. There’s likely to be bits and pieces of your blueprint or DNA that isn’t considered lovely by most, including you. A sensitive astrologer does not judge or criticize; they understand. They don’t blame you and they understand why you see the world in the way you do.
- Progressively accurate. While it’s important for an Astrologer to possess common astrological knowledge, an Astrologer who truly “owns” their astrological understanding adds their own flavour of astrology to the mix. So they will be on page with what most astrologers will say BUT they have something new to offer that few to none have said before.
- Productive. They will not only tell you what is what, they will help you get where you want to go.
- Supportive. They have their heart in the right place. While they are offering a paid service they truly want to assist in helping you lead the life you want. They want you to manifest your dreams.
- Approachable. If a service provider is not friendly, warm, human yet professional in context, and most often light-hearted it’s unlikely you will feel a natural sense of rapport and be at-ease. Astrologers who have their ego and humility in-check can truly be there for you.
Question: What do you think makes a good astrology consultant?
Did you like what you read?
Reply, retweet, like, share, etc…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Want a personal reading, consultation?
Check me out at YOUR Wisdom Guide
Incoming search terms: