The significance of 10/10/10 and getting married on that day
|October 19, 2010||Filled under Love & Relations, Astrology, Numerology, Current News, Libra, Scorpio|
That interview snowballed into a handful of radio and TV spots.
- October 10, 2010 is during Libra – Venus – Mental Love (the idea of romance & love, contracts)
- The whole day comes to a 5 (change, movement, freedom).
- The 10 10 10 part comes to a 3 (expression, positivity, celebration, marriage)
- However, it happened during a Venus Retrograde in Scorpio, when lovers are more apt to re-evaluate their love for each other rather than make lasting committments.
- The Moon was Void of Course for several hours during the day when many couples got married.Â Many astrologers say it’s not a good time to start something new, like getting married.Â Though other astrologers are saying this period of time is of great opportunity.
- 10 is a number of magic, indepedence, perfection, achievement, innovation, difference, endings, beginnings, and recognition
- A lot of these couples waited a long time to either get married or get married on this day
- 10 / 10 / 10 couples are highly independent POWER couples.Â In their marriage we can expect to see them desiring achievement and getting their way.
- Couples that got married on this day are not concerned with divine intervention as were the 7 / 7 / 7 “lucky” couples.Â These couples MAKE their own magic.
10/10/10 YouTube Video
Did you like what you read?
Reply, retweet, like, share, etc…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Want a personal reading, consultation?
Check me out at YOUR Wisdom Guide