Who will be your VALENTINE? Capricorn Venus Conjunct Pluto & North Node Transits
|February 8, 2011||Filled under Astrology, Current News, Transits|
Lucky in love in February?
Venus (the planet of love, beauty, art, and money) is all wrapped up into Pluto (the planet of power, possession, transformation, secrets, and depth) from around February 4th to February 19th with a big bang on February 10th. To add: The North Node (a point that expresses our future best self) continues to be in darkly sexy Capricorn and What does that mean for anyone with a Capricorn, Virgo, Taurus, Pisces, or Scorpio Sun, Venus, or Mars? It means you are likely to find yourself in a very karmic, hot and heavy relationship. Whether that relationship is one you already have or one you are getting into, Venus and Pluto mixing it up along with the North Node opens up that love gate of destiny and that means SERIOUS COMMITMENT or RE-COMMITMENT. This is especially true if Venus Conjunct Pluto is in your 2nd, 5th, or 7th houses.
Don’t know what all this means? Book a session so I can tell you about that AND your unique love life! 😀
Some of you love-hungry superstars may have begun to notice a little nibbling on your neck as of late and if you are looking to get pregnant, this Thursday (Moon in Taurus) and well into the weekend may be your lucky days! 😀
Not getting any love-bites?
This is a time to love YOURSELF then. If you can’t love yourself, how can anyone else? More importantly, WHY would anyone else?
Take this time out to enjoy and lather affection on to yourself. Here’s some ideas:
- Spa treatment. Whether at home or at a facility. Whether you do it yourself or have someone else do it for you, take some time to get pretty or buff and feel good. Think pedicure, new hairstyle, make-over, massage (we all need touch!)… — Astrophiles. This is very Venus.
- Girls Night In. Get all your single girls or friends together and have a VALENTINE Party. Consider including one of my recommended psychics at 3 of Cups (http://www.FortuneTellerFun.com) Encouraging, Uplifting, Accurate, and Inspiring Readings. — Astrophiles. This is very Cancer-Sagittarius-Gemini.
- Love letter. Write yourself a love letter. Corny, perhaps. But seriously, this all has to do with LOVING yourself. If it was your lover writing you a letter, what would you want to hear? — Astrophiles. This is very Moon-Venus.
- Romantic comedy. Sometimes a sappy romantic comedy – with a happy ending – can help you release emotions and remind you that you are not alone. It can also bring hope through imagination that that wonderful guy or gal will come your way soon enough. — Astrophiles. This is very Leo-Aquarius.
- Comfort food and drink. A little bit of comfort food and drink can go a long way. Moderation is key. — Astrophiles. This is very Cancer.
- Massage. This perhaps is not the right use of a massage therapist; however, when I was single I wasn’t getting a lot of “touching” from another human. I was feeling sorry for myself that I was still single, then I got a professional massage from a lovely man. It was just what I needed to feel physically loved and to the perverts (you know who you are 😉 there wasn’t anything sexual involved. 😛 We all need to be touched! So have a friend give you a rub down or book a professional massage. — Astrophiles. This is very Taurus.
- Dream Lover. Help manifest your dream lover by writing down all the things you want and more importantly DON’T WANT in a dream lover. If artistic or crafty, draw up or clip out your perfect lover and then store him or her away in a nice “wish box or bag” that will one day turn into a live (in the flesh) dream date.
Have an idea on how to love yourself while being single and looking? Add your comments below…
Abella, nicknamed Psychic Jucy, is available for consultations with a special focus on: love, relationships, career, work, finances, money, self-development, and manifestation of dreams and goals. Wait time: 1-2 weeks; make your request now.
- Astrology: AstroResponse.com
- The Kitchen Sink Readings™ Tarot, Psychic, Astrology, & Numerology: CallJucy.com
- Psychic Life Coaching: KnowTheWay.ca
- Learn how to read your own Tarot cards: TarotSeek.com
- Tarotseek™ Kit coming soon…
Did you like what you read?
Reply, retweet, like, share, etc…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Want a personal reading, consultation?
Check me out at YOUR Wisdom Guide
Incoming search terms:
- valentine conjunct ascendant synastry (12)
- Pluto conjunct North Node (3)
- ascendant conjunct north node (2)
- pluto conjunct north node transit (2)
- venus conjunct pluto capricorn (2)
- transit Pluto aspect North Node (2)
- astroid valentine transit pluto (1)
- astrophiles love (1)
- venus conjunct valentine synastry (1)
- https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1834 nzLgsLPoQ09PUFqv0ng-KV9HzuQDQNtA5ZIrU1S4G3K3A1EwWLBAPxUkNgvWzMAr 89ac30f5a21d2c9cc7e8b7c046e43ea7e6aa1e28&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme (1)